Thursday, October 28, 2010

Being rich or not?


Well, today I will talk about to be rich, after won 10 million dollars. It is the dream of many people in the world and in our country, where all the people want to be rich. A very special way to be rich is won the lottery. Now I’ll tell what I would do if I won the prize.

First, one of my dreams is to go Europe for example to England, to Spain and many other words of old continent. Then I would travel to Europe with my family stay 2 month there and to know the most beautiful and oldest places. After this travel, I would go to Cuba because my mom wants go to.

Second, in think in Chile there are not real opportunities for poor children; a few kids can study in good schools. In my opinion rich people have responsibility into the country and I would create an institution to these children. So they would study in the best schools and they would have opportunities. Although, an institutions not the ultimate solution to poverty. But it is a try.

Third, I have always wanted a big house in the countryside, away from the city, the cars, the noises and the pollution. In this place I would have animals, for example dogs, cows and a flock of sheep. The house would be very big and there are many bedrooms for all the visitors. This would be the place to meet all the family.

Fourth, I want to help my family and my friends at this time are not very well, because they have economic problems. Finally I think it's impossible to enjoy the money when a person is single, then people should share everything and be happy.

Bye, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment