Saturday, September 25, 2010

Visiting Greece


Well, the country that I would like to go is Greece, because it is a very important country in the universal history, and there we can to see many things that show a part of human history. I would like to know those old and beautiful buildings that I have seen in books.

Really I don’t know very much information about Greece, I have read history books and I have seen magazines about travels. I know that Greece has a very long history; it had a big empire in the old age and at this time Greek people made a lot of beautiful buildings for example the Greek Parthenon an old temple dedicated to goddess Athena. Other important place is the Olympus Mount, it‘s very popular because of the legends and myths about gods.

Greece is a beautiful country, but I wouldn’t like to live forever there, because the life in this place is very different, they have other language that I don’t know. I would stay during three o four weeks there, only to know the most beautiful places of this country. Actually I prefer to live here, in Chile.

Greece, the Homer’s land can tell the history with their buildings, temples, monuments and places. Finally I want to say that Greece is a beautiful country that I would like visit one time in my life. But no yet, because I am studying now and I don't have my money.

Bye, bye !!

No comments:

Post a Comment